Queen Mary University of London is a research university located in the UK, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. With roots dating back to the founding of the London Hospital Medical College in 1785, Queen Mary College joined the University of London in 1915. Queen Mary is a member of the Russell Group, the “Ivy League” of British universities, counting six Nobel Laureates amongst its alumni and current/former staff. It has over 20,000 students and is frequently ranked amongst the top universities in the UK, Europe and is amongst the top 100 universities in the world.
For further information about Queen Mary University of London, please visit [here].
There are plenty of options for accommodation near the venue.
- ibis Stratford: budget hotel, close to the Olympic park and Westfield Stratford city, [link]
- ibis whitechapel: budget hotel, close to the university, [link]
- Holiday Inn Stratford: better hotel, close to the Olympic park and Westfield Stratford city, [link]
- Other options: Premier Inn; Great St Helen; Qbic.
- More on the Booking.com .
More options can be found in the following map.
Nearest stations on the London Underground are Mile End on Hammersmith and City, District and Central lines; and Stepney Green on the Hammersmith and City and District lines. Please visit [here] to find out more detailed transportation information.